My clients range from dancers and athletes to professionals and urban moms. I have worked with cancer patients and their caregivers in hospital settings, helped cramping marathon runners get back on their feet, and provided soon-to-be and recent mothers with much needed pain relief.
- Swedish Institute: A.O.S. Massage Therapy, 2008.
- Aromahead Institute: Certificate of Completion, 235-Hour Aromatherapy Certification Program, 2011
- New York University/SCE: Continuing Studies, Business Management, 2001-2004.
- Vassar College: B.A., 1984
- Patrick Smith, LMT: Private Practice Owner, 2008-Present.
- ING NYC Marathon: Volunteer with Medical Team, 2010-2011.
- St. Vincent’s Comprehensive Cancer Center: Off-Site Clinic, New York NY, 2008.
- Swedish Institute: On-Site Clinics, New York NY, 2007-2008.
- Ronald McDonald House: Off-Site Clinic, New York NY, 2007.
- ING NYC Marathon: Off-Site Clinic, 2007.
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA): Professional Member
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB): Board Certified
- Licensed Massage Therapist: New York